Bobana’s Whitening Vitamin C Bundle is all about Vitamin C as an active ingredient. Vitamin C is known for its skin whitening & brightening effect. It also unifies skin tone & reduces dark spots on the skin.
- The Collagen & Vitamin C nutrition in the sheet mask manages uneven skin tone while promoting firmness and elasticity.
- The natural Vitamin C microbeads in the scrub gel gently exfoliates dead cells, brightens dark spots.
- The Vitamin C microbeads in the marine collagen gel is an excellent skin-brightener that effectively whitens dark spots to boost skin elasticity.
- The creamy formula of the facewash enriched with Vitamin C which acts as a powerful antioxidant that will clean your skin and give it a refreshed and radiant glow.
- The peel-off mask advanced formula is enriched with Vitamin C which works on managing uneven skin tone & brightening dark spots.
When used together, these products will effectively leave your skin radiant & glowing.
How to Use
For best results, use the products in this set as instructed below:
- Collagen & Vitamin C Acid Sheet Mask: Use once & use it first to give your skin the whitening boost it needs. Leave on your dry & clean skin for 15 mins, then remove & massage the rest of the nutrition till fully absorbed.
- Vitamin C Scrub Gel: Use twice per week. Apply on wet skin by rubbing gently in a circular motion; avoiding eye area. Rinse your skin liberally with lukewarm water.
- Marine Collagen & Vitamin C Gel: Use twice per day after using the facewash. Apply a suitable amount onto your clean skin, massage gently until fully absorbed. For topical use only – Do not ingest.
- Vitamin C Face Wash: Use twice per day, morning & evening. Apply to your wet face & gently massage it in circular motion. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Vitamin C Peel-off Mask: Use twice per week. Apply a thin layer to your face avoiding eyes & eyebrows area, leave it to dry for 15 to 20 mins, then gently peel it off your face from the edges as one piece & rinse your face with warm water.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.